Fix Office 365 error code 30180-4 – Microsoft’s brand name Office 365 offers productivity software and related software with their subscription. You can use Microsoft Office application on Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android, and Windows 10 mobile. If you have a shortage of space you can use OneDrive that gives you cloud a storage. There are much more things you can do while using Office 365.
Office 365 is available for personal use and for business purpose. Its designed and performance has changed and upgraded a lot in the span of years. But sometime a user may face an issue while using Office 365. One of these errors is Office 365 Error Code 30180-4 which occurs while installing Office on your device.
HOW TO FIX OFFICE 365 ERROR CODE 30180-4?
HOW TO AVOID OFFICE 365 ERROR CODE 30180-4?
- Try to install Office 365 using Offline Installer.
- Use Wired connection to access internet instead of Wireless Connections.
- Install Office from different Location, it might be possible that your network is limited in a way that it does not allow Office to Install.
- Make sure your network provider to not limit the data usage or internet speed.
METHODS TO FIX OFFICE 365 ERROR CODE 30180-4
Method 1: Turn Off the Antivirus Temporarily
It is possible that your Antivirus is hindering the process of installation by not letting few files to run on your device. You can turn off the Antivirus service to install the Office 365 and turn back on, once the installation is done.
You can also try to uninstall the Antivirus software to install Office 365. Do not forget to reinstall it. Contact your Antivirus Company to know about the Disabling and enabling process of your Antivirus.
Method 2: Turn Off the Proxy Settings Temporarily
Turn Off the Proxy Settings of your browser before installing office 365 on the device.
- Click on the Start button located at the bottom-left corner of your Windows device.
- Go to the Settings and select Network & Internet.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select Proxy.
- In Manual Proxy Setup, slide the bar to turn it off and save the settings.
- If it already off then exit the setting window.
- Launch your Internet Explorer software and click on Tool on the upper-right corner.
- Select the Internet options and click on the Connection tab.
- Click on the LAN settings button.
- Under Proxy server, clear the option “Use a proxy server for your LAN (These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections).”
- Click on Apply or OK to save the settings.
If you are using any other browser then go to their help and check how to turn off their proxy settings. If this method does not work for you then check out the next one.
Method 3: Turn Off the firewall Temporarily
Turning off your Computer’s firewall will make your device vulnerable to threats. Make sure you turn on the firewall as soon as you are done with the Office 365 installation.
- Click on the Start button and select the Control Panel.
- In the search box, type Firewall and click on Windows Firewall.
- Navigate the left panel and select the Turn Windows Firewall On & Off.
- If prompted, give the administrator permission and enter the device password.
- Click Turn Off Windows Firewall and then click OK.
- Click the Start button and go to the Windows Defender Security System.
- Then choose the option Firewall & Network protection.
- Select the network profile under the Windows Firewall and turn it off.
In case you are still getting the Office 365 error code 30180-4 while installing then contact the Customer Support team. Make sure you turn on all the above-mentioned security systems, else your device will be available for various threats.
You may also visit Office.com/Setup to Setup Office on your device.